Friday, December 3, 2010

Wooden Antique Ironing Board

More photos of Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes Photo 2

are here again .... now I've got my hand ... and who I dissected the most from your computer?
So .... I was around the internet (as usual, since I do nothing at this time) in search of interesting images or news, when I stumbled on other images of the new set dell'attesso Sherlock Holmes 2! Maybe there
intresse anything, but I decided to post it, also because I like and not blurred as they were first popular.
Here they are: the first involves the protagonists in what, according to the website from which I took, it should be an 'explosion. There is also that according to rumors Noomy Raptor plays a French gypsy.




then we find the''''Big brother (sorry for the confidence with which I address Mycroft ...).
In the new film, Mycroft Holmes, the elder brother of the detective is played by Stephen Fry. Do not know about you, but I love that actor since I saw Oscar Wilde play. I loved that movie (And not just because Jude Law was naked ... I do not think bad ...): primarily because Wilde is my favorite writer and secundis because Fry plays him really well next to a beautiful Jude / Bosie ( one of my icon ... anyway if you have not seen ... watch)
Ops ... pictures .. right ...






I also know that they changed Moriarty: they said that Daniel Day-Lewis would play, but they again changed actor ... although I do not remember the name of the new
Do you like these actors?
Personally, as I said, I love Fry: I have never managed to put a face''to the''Big brother (As I call it now) then when I read the news that the British actor was to play that role I said''Wow ... it's HIM!
''I find it perfect ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment