Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brazil Employment Structure

2009

Good evening to all !!!!!!!!!!!! Today I was rummaging
''''in my picture folders, to put some 'order here and there when I found myself in the image folder dedicated to the immortal tenants in Baker Street: I can be pretty well stocked as I have more than 1500 between images, GIF, Icon, drawings etc ...
I asked myself: why not post some nice Fotina? There's cute ... and I would be a shame to keep them all for me because, as I said the great Fiorediloto, Sherlock Holmes is a public good and should be shared as pizza and chips
XD So ... I am going to post some nice Fotini, while the films of 2009, then later on other kinds of Holmes and other famous performers.
Let me know if you like!


these are photos that I love, taken by Brigitte Lacombe (I have not the faintest idea who he is but if H & W photographer so deserves a monument in honor ...)











I really like this too:






There are a few that intrigued me a lot: the photos are set up for the next film attesso SH; I post some ... if you look at it:







and then there's this ... girls agree: do not make any comments on Jude Law's pants ... ok?




Did you like?
I have lots of really short ... I think I will post the other, maybe Brett or series on the big Russian, who not many are familiar with.

bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment