Thursday, December 16, 2010

How Much Weight Does A Paddle Boat Hold

Birth of a fan that is: the spread of the Doctrine Holmesian

Good evening people!
I am here today to talk a bit 'of my own ... Yes, I know ... not that you might be interested, but I want to make everyone involved in the extraordinary event that has happened today, that's my home.
I finally got the DVDs I had ordered, those in the Granada TV with the brilliant Jeremy Brett (I never said to worship the man?), But this event is not unusual but the fact that it began a new fan Holmesian or .... MY MOTHER!
Now ... can not be nothing strange for you, but I can assure you that my mother was completely indifferent / intolerant to any Sherlock Holmes and once refused to see the film in 2009, saying''It's not my usually I do not like Sherlock Holmes''(and this had made me afraid of being adopted)
But let's get the facts: I was preparing to see the long-awaited DVD, of course, alone, when my mother comes over and asks me if I can see it says''''I'd like to see it.
Do you think I could deny the world a Holmesian fan? SH is a common good of all humanity and must be shared with as many people as possible ... even with their mothers.
And then it's never too late to passion!
We have seen''A Scandal in Bohemia,''''The League of Green Gables''and''The greek interpreter.'' Result? Liked him so much, which made me promise to order the other DVDs in the series.
Now I'm thinking of them see the film by Guy Ritchie (I know it would remain enthusiastic) and in the meantime I feel satisfied to have made known the character that I deeply appreciate and admire. If even one person has discovered Holmes THANKS TO ME ... be '... then I would say that my''Campaign to Convert to Holmesian Doctrine''is working: I've done the detective to find out some of my friends but my mother was one in which he placed less confidence ... was a bitch to get but eventually triumphed Holmes, and has captured her!
So a special thanks to me, I was able to convince her.
Jeremy Brett who, with his wonderful interpretation is managed to satisfy it.
And Sherlock Holmes ... through which I discovered, to have at least one thing in common with my mother:) I am

0 comments:

Post a Comment