Thursday, December 9, 2010

Example Letter Of Disconnection Telephone

The greatest suffering can


Pairing: Holmes / Watson
Rating: Pg 13
Genre: Romance Summary
''... I could understand wanting to maintain discretion with others, but I was closer than anyone else and deserve at least to be informed about his investigation. Instead I always felt that barrier that separated us ... even when we were neighbors. Missing
moments of the story''The Adventure of the illustrious guest''

The words in italics are taken directly from the original fee and reported in a more confidential, in practice it gives the''You''.
I hope you will forgive me ... even this is not betata! I am a bit 'in a hurry and I'm trying to post more ff possible, for reasons of time and deadlines ... I hope it is not horrible.





The greatest suffering can






''The closest I had yet heard of any other

always that barrier that divided us''


''L 'Avventura''illustrious reviews











Sherlock Holmes, despite its thin and lanky at times, was in fact an extraordinarily strong. He was skilled in the art of staff fighting, with some knowledge of his past and baritsu boxer and boxer had made him a man of energy and ready for action.
Although I always worried about him and his safety, I knew that my concern was purely subjective, since Holmes was perfectly able to defend himself. However, that afternoon of September 5, 1902 that I thought seriously my heart would stop for fear.
I was between the Grand Hotel and Charing Cross when the dealer on the corner of newspapers, I read a title that made my blood run cold.


AGGRESSION AGAINST MURDERER SHERLOCK HOLMES



The news of the attack shocked me to my friend and I trailed my breath in my throat.
I was seized with a sudden fright and I thought my heart would skip a beat: I thought of what could be his success, and what might be his condition. Soon after, simply, I stopped thinking and I went to travel to Baker Street, while the newsstand dealer cripple me yelling as he was trudging along behind, too busy to be discouraged and fright, I had totally forgotten to pay the newspaper.
coach arrived at Baker Street I found Dr. Oakshott informed me that the stationary state of health of my friend. I went up to her room and when I looked out the door I found Holmes in the twilight of the room, wide awake.
Her figure, slender and lean, was lost in the folds of the cloth and had a bandage on their head, which was spreading a pool of blood filtered through gauze. Watson
''Courage,''he murmured not be so scared as I sat next to him''is not as bad as it seems
''''Thank God,''''I'm quite skilled in
fight with the stick, as you know. I saved all the shots, was the second man that I was overwhelmed.''Holmes
''What can I do? Of course it was that damned individual to organize everything. Just your word and I'm going to crush it by thrashing
''We were dealing with the case of a certain Adalbert Gruner, a scoundrel of the first order rather dangerous, but the anger inside me was so strong for what he had done Holmes to do, I could kill him with my own hands, abandoning my usual composure.
had been attacked in the street by thugs that thug and I could not bear the thought that I had not been with him. I still a man of action, a veteran of the war and I could defend my friend, or at least avoid that would be hurt. Dear old Watson''disse
''and saw a gentle smile widening in the shadows''No, possimo not do anything unless the police lay their hands on those villains. Wait, I have my plans''
See comforted me he was fine and the state of apprehension and anxiety that had gripped me shortly before he was leaving room for a more reassuring feeling of relief, I tried to explain to me these his plans, at least trying to understand what he was going to make him as usual but kept the veil of secrecy and mystery that is too often made me painfully felt distant from him.
I could understand wanting to maintain discretion with others, but I was closer than anyone else and deserve at least to be informed about his investigation. Instead I always felt that barrier that separated us ... even when we were neighbors.
''What plans do you have for the case of Gruner?''I asked, in reply, and he just smiled, turned away with a nonchalant air.
''Holmes? Why not talk to me?''At times I felt like a total stranger and that because of his natural diffidence: If after all these years, Holmes had not yet trust me?
''Do not you trust me?'' I asked again, as I started to feel really offended. In response, the nerve is thin and his hand rested on mine was cold and icy, like that his character that at times I found myself maltollerare. Gently brushed my fingers, going up to the knuckles and the back of my hand were a few moments, then drew back nervously, as if they were burned with a flame, also attempted to conceal the act and brought its attention on the shutters down.
''I trust my Boswell
''sighed in resignation, and tried to be content with that half-truth that was spoken I knew that, at times, I do not reveal its cases for fear that they could stay involved and I appreciate that you care for me, but I am still amazed that he did not understand, that for him I would have taken a bullet in the chest.
''Watson Sai ... is heartening to see that my safety is so dear to you: I think that's why I always return safe and sound''spoke the phrase with a slight hint of irony, even though his eyes still fixed on the window, were serious.
''What do you mean?''''
only if something happens, you will suffer a lot. So despite the difficulties, I always do everything possible to return safe and sound in Baker Street. Why
if I died, that would be for you the greatest possible suffering.''finally turned to me and his eyes glowed in the dark, in a surprising way.
''safely back from a case is of vital importance to me, and I do not for a personal or self-interest but because I can not bear to see you so sad ... not my fault''
smiled triumphantly, as if he had just solved one of his intricate cases, as if he had found the solution to a puzzling crime. ''If your happiness depends on my health, then I'll do my best to keep me safe''
said it seemed a speech devoid of feeling, one of those logical calculations that often adopted to solve the problems, but just because they know his cynical personality, not unaccustomed to the sentiment, I really appreciate what I had just said.
stretched out his hand and smoothed her hair back, careful to avoid fasciture, I heard him make room under my shirt and pull his pants up to the edge by resting its cold hand on my back, making me shiver.
just smiled, amused by my sudden chill that. I'd be lying if I said it was caused only by his icy hand on my bare back. I pulled if slowly, kissing with the slow pace, which over the years I was used to.
''Watson''murmured and smiled at me, inches from my face. A few times I saw a real smile on his face, was always something like an amused grin or a disrespectful and mocking curl of his lips, but whenever she smiled genuinely, inwardly I felt satisfied because I knew it was my doing, and that he smiles reserved only for me.
''You made me scared''murmured against his ear.
''I know, I'm sorry''struggled to hold back a laugh, that was his way of apologizing, and over the years I have learned to accept it. The
lascai a kiss on the cheek, on which un'ematoma show was pretty big and he began to fiddle with a lock of my hair light, arrotolandosela between slim and long fingers.
''I'm glad you're here,''she whispered almost inaudible and I riappropriai of his lips, enjoying once again the strong flavor of the fine he loved, and feeling around me a slight hint of its grease.
''But now we should spend time on more profitable to the country, and perhaps to stop that villain of Gruner, before it's too late''
I went again and I moved on his neck pale, then take to torture the lobe of his ear in a very indecent: I knew I'd come to believe.
But ...''''sighed theatrically and I felt his hand down my back to make room, tracing my every vertebra.
''In fact I think that England could easily do without our services, for at least half a day,''he asserted, nodding.

''agree''and kissed me ... the rest of the world outside that room.




End

0 comments:

Post a Comment