Saturday, December 11, 2010

Calories In Beef Chow Mein

AAA Wanted Beta


Good evening to everyone: I decided to make an announcement to all those who visit my LJ or see this post (so also no one ...) I'm trying DESPERATELY
a beta! I
on site acting up a lot of Sherlock Holmes and my head is literally invaded by ideas unhealthy (but this is not news) and seeking someone who can control my accuparsi stories to avoid mistakes and above all ... horrors!
Honestly, I was only once by betata Hikaruryu , and I would gladly help again to her, but the girl shows a holy patience in putting up every day with my questions at the limit of deficiency, (believe me on the word questions are deficient REALLY!) and I do not to disturb too much, also I have a lot of fic betare and I can not submerge it to work (otherwise it ends up that is .. and hit me seriously)
However I want a beta! Someone who has a good knowledge of the Canon.
If you are willing to help me .... let me know! (And no one turned up)

bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment