Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Preference Bottomless Or Topless

Requienescat in pace

It seems that fate with me, did a perfect job. Very precise and meticulous in detail. Deliciously perverse. By VAC (Cardiology in-depth visit) it seems that sooner or later I will have to develop the same disease my mother, a heartache that will greatly reduce life expectancy. Not that it upset me too much because of my carelessness. What really sends me to is crazy the odious humor that pervades the Lord our God: I have taken the form tarchiatello loser and my father's lack of courage and self-affirmation of my aunt, my grandfather's lack of charisma and susceptibility to dilated cardiomyopathy my mother. Virtually all factory waste of my brother. They are the trash of a family.

on balance I have many reasons to hate God, not all. I could be born quadriplegic, blind, deaf, or deformed legs from his horse. O League. The doctor tells me that depression has flowed from that, fantastic. Now I have even more right to be scoglionato. And I have to lose weight. As if I were not already slammed like a horse. Fuck.

Record # 2: I was caught up in delusions of stalker Neku and his clique. Great. What we wanted: a good case of delusion adolescent to manage, now that I have 28 years. I think it is stupid thing, and it is, but I do not pull back from defending from the Vale is stumped and his band of vassals and vavasours. Now I'm here in Prato home of Luka because we wanted a little getaway, you abbioccato so I'll take a little time to write. I was given a game X box and I feel embarrassed because my gifts were not quite up to it. The sketch with courtesy and f or ignore it, but I'm happy they thought of me.

Christmas is approaching and my nervousness increased. The ridiculous thing is that the more nervous = nearest the disease.

I can not even angry. Porcodio.
Happy holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment