Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Long To Charge A Lumix Camera Battery

Some news!

I wanted to have a blog and now? Now I barely write a post. Omg, what a mess !
I know I know. Actually I think about it during the day, like "Umh, I wanna update the blog! Yes yes, I'm doing it when I come home!"... and then forget about it. Strange for me, huh!? :'D

Anyway..! There's another thing I'm sorry for. I've got a good - I hope it's good! - news and a bad one - the thing I'm sorry for -.
I decided to start here a sort of "cultural corner", or better "italian cultural corner" . What does it mean? Sometimes I'm gonna write posts about Italy and italian language , including a bit of conversation lessons italian/japanese. I think it's nice! ;D
The bad news is that I was quite ready to post a list of some of the most popular italian sayings with translation in english and explanation, but... I'm too tired to finish it ..! Dx So I'm gonna finish it in the next days - hope tomorrow, but I'm not so sure - and post it as soon as possibile. But not now. I'm quite sad about it, but at least now you know there's gonna be a post about it! =D

My voice came back to be as usual ! Well... so it seems... I hope it's gonna last..! ;D I had a throath ache that actually didn't seem so bad in the beginning. But the more I used my voice, obviously the more it got worse. Silly me, maybe... I stopped it just in time before it became really, really bad! And for luck I made it, because I was surrounded with people with a really bad throath ache and flu! Argh.: 'D But here I am, safe! I hope ..!

No more news for today! So I leave you with this - taken and fixed by me -, just to show:

0 comments:

Post a Comment