Sunday, January 23, 2011

Slogans About Eating Healthy

u_u

I am a bad Blogger.
E 'is satisfied, we all know, amen.
are affixed with a clear conscience. Here is a damn cold, I went in there in a really dangerous with Tron: Legacy, or rather not with the film itself that has a script a little shit, what with the music, the art design (I assure you that has never been so ART) and the atmosphere of the new network, the new GRID. Twilight, dark, made of very large spaces constantly at night. Black and blue, blinding. It matters little if it has holes in the plot and a script with very little effective bar. It makes you open your eyes wide, the grid.

For the rest: the work is tiring but it goes, swing the gym but I go there tomorrow. yes yes.) and there is no love life. So ... I get distracted with the shit, which is better.

Greetings, programs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment