Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scott Kay Artiste Blissful

the Wishlist

Ok, time to take stock.
I make resolutions for the new year and I have to respect them. I created a diabolical plan for the occasion: an iPad.
The devil will be my carrot attached to the stick here in June. If I was good and if I deserved for my birthday I'll call the friend and Apple accatterò me up with a whim.

So. There follows here is the list for 2011: ●

Akira - blue rey ●
red shirt with Assassin's Creed to game developers
● ● The PAD
Constance in the gym (x pounds less) license

● ● Katrina for x box 360



● rid of her.

For the rest nothing new under the sun, next year at this time talk about the results if there are, who knows how it will be this year. Already part of this lily, but you never know ... bah ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment