Friday, January 14, 2011

How To Make A Florida Gator Cake

Here we go!

Ok, here we go! I've finally opened a blog in LJ, as you can see. I was just feeling like writing something, interacting as usual..!

I should fix my profile the way I'd really like and maybe a couple of other things, but now I'm quite busy. I'm gonna do that, I promise! 
For the moment, enjoy this picture. She's my friend and her name is 喜び ("joy" in japanese). 
... ahahah ok ok, I'm gonna explaing everything. I usually give names to my fave objects and this cup is one of those. I love it 'cause it makes me smile while I'm having breakfast. I decided to name her - yep, she's a girl! - "Joy" in japanese 'cause when I was thinking about a name for her, she was on my japanese notes. 
Look, isn't she cute? =))))


All this to say: let's start! ;D
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment