Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moncler Outlet New Jersey

time warp

A truly lean satisfaction, crowning of the bad past summer, and an October full of the tantalizing promise called change. Just a little to make me happy, time to change jobs, go back to the gym diligently, fairs, festivals and god knows what else. A warm autumn say, as if we were talking about strikes.
In London there are all gone now, almost needless just me and God knows how I would go up to them, see the city and wasting money on crap. I have more time, more relaxation and less money, after almost two years of agonizing effort, I can say that the less money in exchange for something bearable if I can have more nerves and more time lying to me.

so I'm really counting the days that separate me from the beginning of this October.
and was released on Bluerey in Rocky Horror. And soon comes

Enslaved, Red is dead bellerrimo redemption. And that's enough for now.
I'm out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment