Monday, September 13, 2010

How Do You Get A Golden Puffle

Oh yes, there will be blood

are ten thirty-two p.m. minutes.
Ok not really a brilliant beginning for a new blog but I promised to an increased trapped in the land of Queen Elizabeth I wrote this evening, and here I am. She flew away, the One I say, and I have stayed here. Moment is lost to look around and then I riscivolato in my thinking about my storiacce shores. I'll be back to my routine until the time of the change of shift. I had already hinted at some changes but I was not working very longwinded, fattostà stretches the round with one more day: so no more morning / night, but morning and night. Paradoxically, I get paid less, The working week will take longer but I'll be amazingly more free and relaxed. A doctor is a doctor more relaxed running. God gave and saw that it was good and right. God also granted

Maccone strangely stopped coughing when I turn it on, I do not know how or why. O wonder-working properties and self diagnostic or something is back in the accounts for the insurance of thieving Apple do the same, so for paranoia. My badge.

Vivo waiting three days of Lucca so as not to remind me that October 7 I see the blade up close, shit. Apparently Mr. cheerful surgeon did not finish the job and I have to steal me some pound of flesh still coping with a nightmare I am, threw on the simpleton: do two goccini anesthesia and remove this small page (now the scars ill done of the operations are called short pages) and of the game is done. One afternoon when you take the cost of a visit, he thinks. What kind . It 's just the second operation it does not matter, so am I you syringe inches and inches of novocaine in areas that will not repeat now. Novocaine. The first anti to pain that hurts like a hot dagger in the flesh when injected. Pure dichotomy. In TV there

The Curse of Monkey Island , nice film but clearly inspired by a. Misses a shit but I was liking the pun on the title / plagiarism.

'm Will Turner, and I'll be a mighty pirate!
I go to bed ... fuck that unlike you I work tomorrow and ugly too.

PS: the iPod Touch is an extension of God

0 comments:

Post a Comment